Front Load Washing Machine Saga Concluded.
This post is the conclusion of a previous post called “Front Load Washing Machines”. After I had the rubber boot (bellow) replaced ($300 later) my clothes were coming out smelling clean for a month or 2. We followed every other piece of advice we were given about how to care for a front load washer, but it was not enough. About 5 months after the bellow was replaced I looked and saw mold starting to grow again. That is when I gave up. I went out and bought a top load washer the same day. It is the type with a minimal agitator and is also an HE machine so I hope it works out. I will not buy a front loader again. My advice is if you have any mold in your washer don’t spend any money replacing bellows or anything else but just get rid of as fast as you can!
This entry was posted on Monday, December 20th, 2010 at 2:07 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.